Monday, October 24, 2011

Low Budget Halloween Costume

I couldn't afford to have my Halloween costume custom made this year, as I did last year, so I decided to be something cheap, fun, messy and well skanky. I'm dressing as, slutty zombie!

My slutty zombie ‘costume’.
  • White button up (soon to be covered in fake blood)
  • Black mini corset
  • Skeleton tights
  • Lacy high waist panties
  • Red pumps
I don't really wanna ruin any of my own clothes, so I purchased the entire 'costume', minus the pumps, at Goodwill all for under $10. The fake blood I will make on my own, seeing as I will have blood dripping from my mouth and the last time I put store-bought fake blood all over my face, I broke out pretty bad.

As a wise woman once said, "In Girl World, Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment